In order to further enable parents to fully understand students’ study and life in school， strengthen communication between schools and parents， discuss with parents the education and training of children， form a joint force of home and school education， and promote the healthy growth of students， the school is scheduled to hold a parent—teacher meeting for middle school students on December 26 （ Saturday ）. The specific arrangements are as follows：
1. time： December 26 （ Saturday ） 9： 30 — 11： 30 a.m
2. Location： classrooms of Changjun Chaoyang International Experimental School
3. Attending grades： Grade 6， 7， 8， 9 and Grade 1 and Grade 2
Parents are kindly requested to attend the meeting on time.
1. If you think your work is too busy， we want to tell you： Nothing is more important than the education of your children.
2. If you have reason to be late or absent， will your child do the same in study？
3. We also want to remind you that parents are the children’s first teacher. Your words and actions will always affect the children. Therefore， please do not smoke after entering the campus. Please pay attention to civilized manners and obey the unified arrangement of the school.
4. The traffic at the school gate may be a little crowded during the parent—teacher meeting. Please obey the command of the traffic police or security guards when parking.
XXX Experimental School
December 17， 20xx初二英语邀请函2
Thank you for your concern， understanding and support for all the work of our school. On this season when the red osmanthus is fragrant and the golden wind is shining， I would like to extend my best wishes to you and your family.
As time goes by， your children have been studying and living in the big family of Guang Hai Middle School for half a semester. In order to give you a comprehensive report on your children’s study， life and thoughts in school， discuss their future together， further strengthen family—school ties and communication， and enhance friendship， so as to improve the management level of education and teaching in our school and enable your children to grow up healthily and study happily in Guang Hai Middle School. The school is planning to hold a parent—teacher meeting on Saturday， November 12， at 2： 10 p.m in the classrooms of all classes. Sincerely invite you to take time out of your busy schedule to visit our school， then we will sincerely communicate with you and jointly build a platform for home—school cooperation. Please also put forward your valuable opinions on the school’s education and teaching work and sincerely thank you.
Warm Tip： In view of the frequent road traffic accidents and the weak awareness of civilized traffic among students （ especially students ）， in order to ensure the safe travel of children， the school specially organizes students to carry out traffic safety education and sign safety responsibility documents at the early stage. Now please also take the responsibility of guardian， actively cooperate with the school to strengthen safety education for children， improve their self—protection awareness， and set an example for children and be a civilized person.
1. I hope all parents will abide by the traffic regulations when going out， and do not commit any illegal acts such as drunk driving or drunk driving. Children should designate stops to wait for buses when they enter school， do not rush red lights， cross roads and other dangerous actions， and pay attention to the time when they enter school and leave school.
2. Parents of all students should educate their children to wait at designated points on time， get on and off in an orderly manner， and do not play， jostle and squeeze each other in the car.
3. Pay attention to the front door and the back door when getting on the bus. Should wait for the vehicle to stop before getting off. After getting on the bus， you should take the initiative to walk inside the car and not jam at the gate of the car to prevent others from getting on or off the bus.
4. When getting off the bus， get off the bus in sequence. If the bus is crowded， negotiate with the previous classmates politely.
After getting off the bus， pay attention to the traffic conditions around you and don’t rush at the front and rear of the bus or cross the road suddenly to avoid danger.
6. Students riding bicycles should drive on the right side of the non—motor vehicle lane and not go retrograde： they should not make a sharp turn when turning， but slow down ahead of time and see the situation around them before moving on.
7. Students with low immunity are prone to colds， rhinitis， bronchitis and other diseases when the air is dry in autumn and winter. Pay attention to reminding their children to pay attention to weather changes and add clothes in time， pay attention to cold protection and warm keeping， and strengthen exercise.
with the best wishes
XXX Middle School初二英语邀请函3
Thank you for your concern， understanding and support for all the work of our school.
As time goes by， your children have been studying and living in the middle school family for a year and a half. In order to give you a comprehensive report on your children’s study， life and thought in school， discuss their future together， further strengthen family—school ties and communication， and enhance friendship， so as to improve the management level of education and teaching in our school and enable your children to grow up healthily and study happily in middle school. We would like to hold a parent—teacher meeting at 8： 00 a.m. on Saturday， December 1 in your child’s class. Sincerely invite you to take time out of your busy schedule to visit our school. We will sincerely communicate with you and build a platform for home—school cooperation. Please put forward your valuable opinions on the school’s education and teaching work. We look forward to your visit.
I. Time of participation： 8： 00 am on Saturday， December 1， 20xx
II. Participants： All eighth grade students and parents
Three， parent—teacher conference theme： for the sake of children’s tomorrow， we work together
Iv. matters needing attention：
（ 1 ） The parent—teacher meeting starts at 8： 00 on time. Parents are requested to be present on time.
（ 2 ） In order to ensure a quiet and orderly meeting place， parents are requested to switch their mobile phones to the state of vibration machine， and the necessary calls are requested to be answered outside the meeting place.
（ 3 ） It is recommended that you bring paper and pens to facilitate recording of relevant contents.
（ 4 ） All parents’ cars are parked on the roadside outside school. Please follow the arrangement of traffic controllers and park in an orderly manner. （ Try to walk with your children or take bus 602， 601， etc. ）
Your arrival will be the first step towards successful education！ Thank you for your support for school work！ Thank you for your cooperation.
* * Year * * Month * * Day